You must submit the following items by the specific dates to matriculate into the College of Biosciences. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your seat in the College of Biosciences.
- Submit Matriculation Payment
Due dates vary - see acceptance email for dates and link to payment portal
- Print, sign and return KCU Binding Arbitration Agreement
Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Create account on PreCheck for criminal background check and immunization tracking
- Submit All Official Transcripts
Deadline: July 1, 2022
- Important: Official transcripts submitted to AACOMAS are available for download to KCU. You only need to submit updated transcripts showing courses that were in progress or showing your degree conferment. If you have any questions about which transcripts are due, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the 2021 Technology Guidelines